4 April - 17 April
12:00am - 11:45pm
Ages: 1 - 17
Share this event with someone who'll love it:
There’s loads to do in Manchester’s leisure centres during the school holidays.
Throughout the Easter holiday period, Manchester residents can take part in a wide variety of sports camps or activity sessions available across the city.
Over the Easter holiday period, some of the opportunities available include:
– Outdoor Water Sports Camp at Debdale Outdoor Centre
– Super Active Multi-Sports Camp at Abraham Moss Sports Hall
– BMX Camp at Platt Fields Park BMX Track
– BMX Camp at the National Cycling Centre
– Learn Tennis Camp at Manchester Tennis & Football Centre
– Basketball Day Camp at Belle Vue Leisure Centre
– Learn Squash Camps at Hough End Leisure Centre, Moss Side
– Aqua Splash at East Manchester Leisure Centre
– Athletics Camp at Manchester Regional Arena
– AND much much more…
You can find full details on each camp, including dates, locations, timetables and instructions for booking by clicking the ‘book now’ button on the left.